Island Health Fair
Join us for health screenings, flu shots, food trucks, and much, much more!
- Flu shots for people over 18 years of age. High dose vaccine available for 65+. Plenty of doses available.
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Blood pressure screening
- Physical therapy demonstrations
- Bring the whole family to touch-a-truck with the Nantucket Fire Department and Nantucket Police Department
- Car seat checks and bike safety
- Grab lunch or snacks from food trucks and local vendors – for purchase
- Information booths from over 20 island organizations
- Resources for people of all ages – senior citizens to the very youngest islanders!
The Health Fair is free of charge and services are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Health Fair is a partnership among Nantucket Cottage Hospital, the Nantucket Council on Aging, the Nantucket Center for Elder Affairs, and the Knights of Columbus.